Fisher X-101-D Platinum Restoration [SOLD]
The X-101-D was one of the last tube amps designed by Fisher, and most powerful of the 101 series.
Out of stock
A Platinum Level restored 1966 Fisher X-101-D
60 Watt Stereo Amplifier with the original America Walnut cabinet
The X-101-D utilizes Fisher’s most advanced 60 watt (30 watts/channel) design, and largest 7591 output transformers, giving it increased low-end response and definition. This fine example of 1960’s American engineering now looks and sounds beautiful again.
- Faceplate, Knobs and Chassis in very good condition.
- Re-caped and all resistors checked – 7 resistors, 18 capacitors and two rectifier diodes were replaced using top-of-the-line components.
- Power supply regulation and dynamic bias circuitry added
- All switches and controls were cleaned and lubricated.
- All switch contacts were hand burnished.
- Old tubes replaced with thoroughly tested matched-pairs. All new Mallard 12AX7’s and new JJ Tesla 7591S outputs.
- All controls function perfectly.
- Driver balance and bias circuit critically aligned.
Backed by our no-risk 14 day money-back satisfaction guarantee.