Fisher X-100B Gold Restoration [SOLD]
Out of stock
This Gold-Level restored Fisher X-100B works flawlessly. It has a lot of low end punch with nice treble extension. The micro-detail is astounding, and the mid-range has pure classic Fisher warmth.
- Faceplate, Knobs and Chassis in excellent condition
- Ultrasonically cleaned, hand polished, and sealed
- Re-caped and all resistors checked – Signal path and power supply caps were replaced using top-of-the-line components
- Inrush current limiter installed
- All tubes are thoroughly tested new matched-pairs with TungSol 12AX7’s and Electro Harmonix 7868 outputs.
- All controls function perfectly
- Driver balance and bias circuit critically aligned to perfectly match the new production output tubes
As a Gold Level restoration, this amp is backed by AEA’s 14 day money-back satisfaction guarantee, plus our Gold Level 6 month no-cost maintenance warranty.
Please see our Gold Level Restoration service description for more restoration details
View the full Performance Report of this amp
This video also provides a brief tour of the ‘business-end’ of our listening room, along with our A/B switching setup. The large screen is displaying our patent-pending real time spectrum display comparing the input signal and output signals while the amplifier plays music.
Our unique computer analysis measurement system allows AEA to not only measure the performance of amplifiers while they are playing music; it allows us to “see” why one amp sounds different than another, and use that insight in designing each stage of the amplifier. The results speak for themselves. Or should we say, “sing for themselves.”